Brain Building Nutrition Workshop: Feeding Our Children in the 21st Century
In this fun and interactive workshop we will:
- Discuss which foods to avoid and which to embrace in order to build a strong, superbly functioning brain
- Identify the roadblocks in the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.) that are creating roadblocks in our bodies attempt to maintain optimal health
- Learn tips on label reading to help you decide what to place in your shopping cart and what to leave on the shelf
- Discover which ingredients, in products that many of us are eating every day, will soon have a warning label them in Great Britain -this label will not be on the same products that are sold here in America
- Leave with recipes, handouts, and a new outlook on clarity and health for yourself & for your family
The Whole Truth about Your Sweet Tooth
This workshop explores how sugar affects you, your energy, your mood, your weight and most importantly your overall well-being. Is this addiction real? Are artificial sweeteners the solution or the problem? Learn why our sweet tooth is responsible for many of the illnesses we are faced with today including obesity, diabetes, heart disease and a depressed immune system, to name a few! We will take a short trip back in history to understand how we got here and then together we will explore the best path back to true health. Sugar has a hold on us….shake free in this fun and interactive workshop!
Your Guide to Conquering the Balancing Act
We live in a crazy, fast paced world and our lives often seem to be spinning out of control. It seems that we spend less and less time with our family and on ourselves, and more time trying to figure out how everyone else is getting it all done. Does it feel like life is controlling you more than you are controlling it, with no end in sight? In this workshop you will identify all of life’s demands that are robbing you of your precious time and personal fulfillment and make the shifts necessary to create the life you want! It is the small deliberate changes that ultimately have us feeling more peaceful, more content and in control at the end of the day. This is a very interactive, productive workshop!