Are you ready to stop burning through your days, feeling stressed out, overwhelmed and out of balance?
You should not have to pay thousands of dollars to learn how to develop a mindfulness practice.
After beginning a meditation practice of my own, many years ago, I quickly realized that the missing piece in our lives is, quite often, the missing peace in our lives.
As a Chopra Center Certified Master Educator, with years of experience, I will teach you all you need to know to begin a consistent practice of your own.
Significant studies show that a solid mindfulness practice can change the way your mind responds to stress, anxiety and fear by creating a shift in the architecture of your brain.
Take the first step and take hold of your life. Incorporating a mindful approach to your days cultivates the ability to walk through your life in a place of focus and clarity.
“It is fascinating to see the brain’s plasticity and that, by practicing meditation, we can play an active role in changing the brain and can increase our well-being and quality of life”, Britta Hölzel, on Harvard-led eight-week mindfulness meditation study.
Stress is not what is happening in your life, it is your reaction to what is happening. That reaction is something you can change.
Practicing mindfulness on a daily basis can help:
- Enhance memory, clarity & focus
- Sharpen your competitive edge
- Reduce anxiety & create inner peace
- Increase self-awareness
- Lower your blood pressure
- Manage stress
- Control pain
- Release self-judgment
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Improve your overall health
In this program you will:
- Understand what the term “mindfulness” means & how it can change your life
- Learn how and why meditation works
- Explore simple breath techniques to help calm the mind and body
- Practice different forms of meditation to determine what works best for you
- Implement simple and sustainable steps to create balance and peace in your life
Please email [email protected] to schedule before purchasing.