Imagine Finally Having the Answers to Creating True Balance in Your Life
~Learn to Slow Down, Take Charge and Create the Life You Deserve~
Living a Stress-Free balanced life is not an easy accomplishment in the 21st Century.
It’s easy to continually put what it takes to nurture yourself on the back burner and take care of everyone else.
We live in a world where it seems impossible to find the time to simply step back, jump off of that hamster wheel and demand something more.
At BYL, we will determine what steps to take in order to control the stress in your life, your health and your balance.
Learn to slow down, take charge and create the life you deserve!
Drop by, and become a part of the family. Sign up for the BYL newsletter, follow the blog, visit me on Facebook, attend a workshop, or schedule a consultation and you’ll learn simple ways to:
- Relieve stress naturally and effectively
- Stop feeling overwhelmed
- Learn relaxation techniques that you can share with your family
- Regain lost energy and focus so you can feel like yourself again
- Learn what to eat (and not eat) to encourage clear focus and a centered body, mind and heart
- Lose weight without deprivation and diets that don’t work
- Have more FUN – learn to embrace your life in a healthy, enjoyable way
- Become reacquainted with the more natural, healthful lifestyle that we are all meant to live!
Balance Your Life Programs
Introduction to Meditation and Mindfulness
Are you ready to stop burning through your days, feeling stressed out and overwhelmed?
Are you ready to explore a simple practice that has the power to transform your walk through life?
You do not need to pay thousands of dollars to learn how to develop a practice. As a health coach, certified in meditation, I can teach you the skills you need to get started and develop a solid practice in a few sessions.
A recent study led by Harvard affiliated researchers at Massachusetts General Hospital reported that a regular meditation practice can actually create a shift in the way the brain functions. The study showed an increase in the gray-matter density in the hippocampus, known to be important for learning and memory, and in structures associated with self-awareness, introspection and compassion. The study also documented a decrease in the gray-matter density in the amygdala, which plays an important role in anxiety and stress.
Numerous studies have determined, conclusively and scientifically, that the effects of a mindfulness practice can change the way your brain functions and can actually improve your quality of life, your overall health and ultimately, your lifespan.
Practicing mindfulness on a daily basis can help:
- Enhance memory, clarity & focus
- Reduce anxiety
- Lower your blood pressure
- Manage stress
- Control pain
- Release self-judgment
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Create inner peace
- Improve your overall health
In this program you will:
- Learn how and why meditation works
- Explore simple breath techniques to help calm the mind and body
- Learn different forms of meditation so you can develop a practice of your own
- Understand what the term “mindfulness” actually means
- Implement simple and sustainable steps to create balance and peace in your life
One hour ~ $70.00 person / Two people ~ $50.00 each
This program is also offered virtually via phone or Skype.
Interested? Click here to contact Judy.
The Chopra Center’s Primordial Sound Meditation in New Jersey
Taught by Judy Banks, Chopra Center Master Educator
Primordial Sound Meditation is a meditation technique originating in the ancient wisdom of India. Primordial Sounds—the basic, most essential sounds of nature—are used to disconnect us from the activity of life. These individually selected sounds, known as mantras, are based on the vibration the universe was making at the moment of your birth.
Developed by Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon, at the Chopra Center for Well-Being, Primordial Sound is a form of meditation that allows us to experience inner calm and deep relaxation, on our own, in the privacy of our homes. Your individualized Primordial Sound ~your personalized mantra~ is determined by the place, date, and time of your birth.
In this program, you will:
- Understand how and why meditation works
- Receive specialized materials direct from the Chopra Center
- Learn your personalized mantra determined by your place, time and date of birth
- Practice your meditation with your instructor and on your own
- Have interactive sessions where all of your questions will be answered
- Learn how to develop a powerful meditation practice
- Have ongoing support after completion of the program via email
In our “modern” world, we are often consumed from morning until night with an endless flow of activity and distraction.
A regular meditation practice actually changes the brain and improves our overall health and well-being.
When we sit to meditate, we take control of our life.
Materials you will receive, available exclusively through this instruction:
- Primordial Sound Meditation Guidebook
- Your personalized mantra
- Meditation Door Hanger
- Primordial Sound Meditation CD lead by Deepak Chopra
- Viewing of Deepak’s DVD Higher States of Consciousness
- Personalized materials from Balance Your Life
Program is offered in four sessions or as a one day retreat
Discounts are offered to Senior Citizens (over 65), Military Personnel, and Full Time Students (25 and under)
Reduced pricing for Group Instruction
For additional details on information covered and pricing, Click here => Primordial Sound Meditation Program
May 2017 Special Group Mini-Retreat~40% off~ Click here to =>Visit Event Page for details!
Have questions? Click here to contact Judy.
Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Sound Healing is a form of meditation that is practiced while lying down and is designed to help completely relax the body and mind. It is a systematic, multi-stage set of relaxation techniques accompanied by the singing bowls.
Sound Healing can help :
- Improve sleep patterns
- Relax the entire muscular system
- Release patterns of self-judgment
- Reduce tension and quiet the mind
- Release stress and anxiety
- Connect with your truest essence
- Create peace and harmony in your life
One hour session
Interested? Click here to contact Judy
Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga/ Mindfulness Yoga Flow
Beginner level ~ Private yoga instruction
Based on the book, Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, this form of yoga is based on the concept that we need to slow down, listen to our body, and respect every aspect of our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. The Seven Laws are simple concepts that guide us to a more meaningful life both on and off the mat. Through movement and breath awareness, we will explore our body and learn to move in grace, appreciation, and kindness.
Click here to learn more about the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga
Beginner Private Instruction: 1 hour
Mindful Eating and Lifestyle Shift
BYL’s Signature Program available live or virtually via phone in the comfort of your home.
Navigating food and lifestyle has become a source of endless confusion, leaving us feeling exhausted and overwhelmed as we struggle to sort it all out. In this program, we will discuss the mixed messages that exist and explore how our diet and lifestyle affects our energy, focus, weight, and ultimately our lifespan. Your program will be designed based on what you need as an individual to finally start living the life you deserve. The focus is on your overall well-being and in making changes for the right reasons: enhancing, enjoying and ensuring a powerful quality of life. This is not a diet. It is about creating sustainable shifts that will improve you overall quality of life.
In this program, you will:
- Learn to read labels and understand what is in the food that you are eating
- Understand how food and lifestyle choices affect your health and longevity
- Receive recipes & shopping lists
- Learn to eat for clarity and focus
- Stop feeling tired all the time and live a more energized life
- Improve your sleep pattern
- Reinvent your approach to the stress in your life
- Develop a meditation practice to help achieve your goals
- Learn simple, flowing exercise routines that can be done sitting, standing or even lying down
- Learn to put yourself first!
Each day we create our life, like an artist holding a palette. We create our existence with each decision we make; with each path we choose to explore or not explore. We need to learn to live our lives each day and respect the power that we have to create our world.
BYL Individualized Three- Month Program
Meeting every other week ~ Six 75 minute sessions
Weekly 30-minute phone calls in between sessions
$900.00 payable at first session
Interested? Click here to contact Judy.
Live classes are currently being offered in Matawan
In-home consultations are also available.
© 2017 Balance Your Life
All right reserved – Reproduce with Permission only